Currently we are looking for:
Candidates seeking a residency position in the field of orthopedics and traumatology
St. Luke’s Hospital is a multispecialty facility established in 2000. We perform specialist medical procedures within inpatient and outpatient care providing our patient with the highest quality of treatment. Our team of doctors is composed of experienced specialists who perform their duties with passion and commitment. Thorough a constant increase in qualifications, with the help of diagnostic and rehabilitation units, our team has received a lot of scientific achievements. We run numerous medical training programmes for specialists from Poland and other countries.
We are currently looking for candidates seeking a residency position in the field of orthopedics and traumatology.
Position Requirements Include
- Interest in exploring the surgery of lower limb.
- Good knowledge of English (Alternatively, Spanish or German) – CAE level
- Availability to work a flexible schedule
- Capacity to deliver effective scientific oral presentations
- Determination in pursuing professional career development
- Approval of a registrar and orthopedic team after a three month probation period
- Opportunity to obtain specialization in the field of orthopedic surgery and musculoskeletal traumatology
- Opportunity to acquire key skills and experience in complex treatment of disorders of locomotor system using minimally invasive techniques, including modern methods of biological joint reconstruction.
- Active participation in national and international clinical research programmes, opportunity for scientific publications as well as professional development
- Comprehensive training and improvement of practical skills through undertaking international internships at world renowned medical institutions
- Successful candidates may receive a formal offer of employment
We invite applications from motivated candidates holding postgraduate degrees, with a strong interest in developing practical skills as well as specialist knowledge concerning the field of orthopedics. We provide an excellent opportunity to work and cooperate with a dedicated team of specialists who deal with clinical problems involving joint disorders and other injuries.
Please send your application (CV and Cover Letter) in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please kindly note we will only contact selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: ‘ I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act, pursuant to the act of August 29, 1997 (Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002, No. 101, item 926 with amendments) by St. Luke’s Hospital BGL Sp. z o.o.
Would you like to join us? Complete the form below.