The General Surgery Department offers the diagnosis and treatment of thyroid diseases, abdominal cavities, vessels, including lower limbs, various skin lesions and tumors. Also surgical removal of skin lesions (skin nodules, coughs, fibrosis) with histopathological examination of these lesions.
General surgery is performed mainly in:
- Total or partial thyroid surgery
- Surgery of hernia (traditionally)
- Recurrent hernia with implant
- Anal gap
- Removal of the gallbladder by the classical method
- Cut out extensive skin changes (hairy cyst)
- Cut out skin lesions, subcutaneous (cough, fat, chameleon)
- Cut of skin lesion, subcutaneous large degree
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- Laparoscopy of the gallbladder
- Laparoscopic removal of the kidney cyst
- Laparoscopic excision of the appendix.
In each case, the doctor will be qualified for a specific procedure during an outpatient consultation. After qualifying for surgery, the patient has an anesthesia consultation during which the anesthesiologist determines the type of anesthesia and informs the patient about the perioperative details.